Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

A one arm man named lefty.


fixin brakes
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
I now have maximum stopping power. I had forgotten the intrinsic value of working on my own vehicle. Not since the poor days have I gotten dirt under my fingernails, but I must admit, it felt oddly familiar. It's fun to dork around with this stuff. Of course, after living in VT for 3 years everything in the undercarriage was rusty. We had problems finding a cheater bar that would work, but came up with a perfect solution. We used an old bicycle fork as a cheater. It worked wonderfully. Perhaps we should liscence the idea to craftsman.



E: So I have this new thing i do at work.

R: What's that?

E: We have a comp system that is linked to the dmv. You can look people up in it. If a girl calls and sounds hot I look up her height and weight.

R: Is that illegal?

E: Not if it's for insurance purposes.

R: Hand me the wishbone fork cheater....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home