Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Worst thing on television ever

I recently saw perhaps the most disturbing thing ever broadcasted on television. After an utterly wonderful friday night, my Saturday evening was spent indoors reading and lounging about the homestead. As I perused the pages of a Hollywood tell all novel, the brother was feverishly searching the on screen cable guide looking for entertainment:

E Loehr: Dude, check this. This show is called 160 lb tumor.

Me: Don't even turn to it. You know they are going to show that shit, it will kick my gag reflex in.

(click)
(Flash to the most giant hideous 160 lb. tumor ever)

E Loehr: AAARRRGGHHHHH!

Me: AAAAARGHHHHHHH! TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF! (gag)

(click)

Me: Told you.

E Loehr: Showing things like that on television should be illegal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home