Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Everybody hates a tourist

William Shatner (a.k.a James T. Kirk) put out an album. Its good.
Really good.
Download the track, common people.
I am in awe.

I have some new painting pics, but the stupid blogger thing wouldn't let me update them last night.
Maybe tonight it will work.

So sometimes I do dumb things. Case in point:

I am trying to save a lot of money. Whenever i get paid, i immediately transfer a large sum to savings, leaving only a small pittance (200 bucks for 2 weeks) for spending money. Usually i blow through this in a a week, but I figured, what the hell. I have overdraft protection.

Yesterday I notice a buttload of cash advance fees (10 bucks a pop). Did you know they charge you 10 dollars for every overdraft? E gads dear friends. I overdrafted a fortune away.

Chalk this one up to lessons learned. The man will keep you down at every opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home