Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Mutoh-sann's Green jacket makes me green with envy

Ok.
NBA game last night. Very fun. The drive home? Not so fun.
I felt like Noah enduring God's wrath of unending rain. It was brutal. The roads in texas flood when it rains a lot.
I got home about 1:00 am and was exhausted, all I wanted was too sleep.
Fred, my dog, however has decided to become buleamic. He spent the night
walking around the house, licking carpet and eating paper and then
promptly regurgitating it (VERY LOUDLY). I am a super light sleeper,
slight snoring or dog's ralphing render me useless in the sleep dept. So I am in a grouchy mood.

Fast forward to this morning. I got to work a little late (as I slept in), knowing the whole time I will be greeted by broken software. Our software package is huge, hundreds upon hundreds of files. Building it is complicated, and yesterday, the build broke. Anyways, fast forward another 5 hours. Turns out some dumb-dumb copied 4 files to the wrong directory. The correct directory name is cs_lib, and the dumb-dumb copied the files to a directory named lib.

P.s. I think i am the guilty party. So now I am grouchy and feeling dumb.

Rewind 48 hours.

Life drawing class. Just go to one.
You walk in and immediately notice that it looks like a thrift store exploded. Lots of shabbily dressed crazies of varying age. Everyone tries to peek at your work, but if you peek at their's, well, lets just say that is a faux par.

Tonights plans involve a couch, LOST and my boo-tay.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home