Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

She was pleasantly plump with a slightly lazy left eye.

Moshi moshi.

My lack of written words is disturbing as I am caught in a whirlwind of life. I have received a slight promotion at work, promotion being more work and the same amount of pay. I suppose that it is better than a DEmotion or no motion, or even motion lotion. Manager has been added to my non-official title, which at the newly ripe age of 27 feels slightly queer, even though i am not really a manager. Mayhaps I should attach a PDA to my punk rock belt. Then I will be a true yakuza (my japanese coworkers are teaching me glamour-us (i couldn't remember how to spell glamorous exactly, so i just threw a hypen in) words.

Enough of that now.

I have been working it, drawing it, painting it, gymning it and then sleeping it.
Thats about all. No turkey in my house on Thursday as the oven is kaputt, and we do not own a dustpan. Single twenty something aquaintances instead will have a glorious pot luck meal where I will gorge on Pumpkin pie and slightly frozen COOL WHIPPPPP.

I am looking for a poetry class in the Austin TX area.

During one of my self help book binges I (like many other QLC'ers) picked up what color is my parachute. It is a career finder book deal. My perfect career consists of:

1) Putting together interesting phrases
2) Sketching pictures or other artsy type activites
3) Wearing thrifty looking clothing
4) Being a music snob.
5) Not sitting in a cubicle and having well kept cuticles.

Other than working production at MTV, I have yet to figure a job which ties these together.

I can't complain though. I currently am enjoying my job moreso than I have in eine lange Zeit.

On the heavy rotation list of my ipod:
1) Pixies coachella festival
2) Year of the rabbit - i want to be adored
3) Pixies - I've been tired
4) Billy idol - vh1 unplugged (yes the cheese factor is high, but it makes me silly dance around the house, and twist my face into a slightly british snarl).
5) Johnny Cash - when the man comes around

Thats all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home