Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Gastro intestinal damage

I bought a steak at the store this weekend, and last night it was time for some red meat goodness. I grilled this slab of beef, giving it a healthy dose of herbs and spices. This thing was freaking huge. I started eating it, and it tasted so good, i couldn't stop. I finished the whole thing. Seriously, it was at least 4 pounds, monstrous.


Anyways, I wake up this morning and can immediately tell something is wrong. I think i ruptured my trachea, or at least stretched it out. I feel like i have a baby growing in my chest. I have no doubt that I inflicted serious internal medical trauma upon myself.

This may be my last post.

If you don't hear from me in a few days, I have ruptured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home