Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

soaked to the bones

I just arrived home from the roller derby. The lights went out and I found myself soaked from the rain. The thunder outside is intense and the carpet indoors smells of febreeze. These conditions are perfect for long overdue blogging.


It is now apparent that summmertime is upon me as the last 2 mornings I have sweated upon immediately exiting my home. Summer in texas is a bitch, but it does yield the ac festival and summer vacation. One of my friends is coming back to town for the show. I am most excited.

I'm also doing my first post-consulting-hell-job trip to the European continent. This summer's destination points are Paris and London.

Thats all. Sleep is setting in. Maybe i'll post some new watercolors tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home