Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, March 19, 2007

DSCN2695.JPG


DSCN2695.JPG
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
Some updates. I've started on the WABAC (way-back) machine. Very fun.

SXSW was last weekend. Some highlights include a Public Enemy (w/ Flava Flav) concert and Tom Morello in a church. Only in Austin do you get a member of Rage Against the Machine performing in a Presbytirian (sp?) church.

I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it but it turned out to be a complete blast. I absolutely recommend going.

This week returns to a stage of normalcy.

I had a pallet with a weeks worth of paint sitting on the my utilitarian folding table. Sometimes when I paint, I like to munch sour cream & chives crackers. I took a brief bathroom break and returned to find disaster.

Fred made a run for my sc&c crackers and managed to knock the pallet onto himself. I guess when your a dog and you get a sticky substance on yourself its normal to then flop on the floor and roll around on your back. Either that or he was possessed by the spirt of Pollock......regardless.....its messy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home