Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

pwnage

Back in the day when I was work traveller, we would torment the dog by saying "Fred, Ruel is going bye-bye" before I left for the week. Eventually, he was trained to the point that when you say this he would run up and start licking me on the face.

We constantly pwn each other at home, and it's a constant battle. Today, I was pwned big time.

Fred was sitting on the floor and his little red wiener was hanging out. We started throwing things at him, so that his red rocket would go away. Instead, he started licking it.

Furiously.

We're both laughing and apalled at the same time, then, E unleashed the ultimate all time pwn.

E: "Fred, Ruel's going bye-bye".

pwned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home