Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Busy beavers


sketchdump149
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
I am currently in an activity upswing and haven't been around much. I finally found a volleyball team and have also joined a christian softball team where we hold hands and pray before the game. Over the past weekend I was away camping. This is my explanation for no material.

This little gem was scored from a nightmare. I dreamt that a transexual mortgage agent came to my door in the wintertime and offered to help me get a mortgage. I let her/him in and we did some work. Then she/he excused herself to another room where like the big bad wolf she shed her disguise. I yelled for my brother to get the "wonder twins" (this is code for get your guns and start shooting) but the transexual mortgage agent shot him in the head. Luckily the LA swat team burst through the windows, the agent then turned the gun, shouted "Fuck you fat-fifty.com" and shot himself/herself in the head. This is what it looked like complete with frame, painted on moustache and devil horns.

It was sort of wierd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home