Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005


While the Euro was crashing to record lows this morning I started the day with a wierd moment. I was laying in bed fast asleep when I heard my grandma's voice clear as day, "Ruel, wake up! Your oversleeping." I looked at the clock on the cable box but it was sort of blurry since I was partially asleep and didn't have my glasses on. Then a realization hit me, my grandma isn't alive, so that means there is a ghost in my room. It was one of those moments when you are so scared that you cannot move or speak. As I lay there paralyzed, my vision adjusted and I began to focus. It was 5 am. Either it was a dream, or grandma is bad with time. Evan was passed out on the couch. "Get up! Your going to be late for work". Nothing. "Fred, get Evan" (I have trained my dog to attack my brother on command, it's freaking awesome) so the dog attacked him. "Man, i don't want to go to work, I know there are going to be 146 voice mails saying I have hail damage, I need my car fixed......"



I went on a self help book bender about a couple of years ago. Most of them were bunk, but one sticks out in my mind. It simply said, draw a picture of your perfect life. What does yours look like? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home