Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, May 30, 2005


The funny thing about living in Texas is that the weather will be perfect, and then out of nowhere, you get a torrential downpour. I went to a Memorial day party yesterday and spent most of the day there. Are you ever someplace and in single instant decide you don't want to be there anymore? That happens to me a lot. So yesterday my fleeing moment kicked in I drove on home. I crashed on the couch and immediately fell into an HBO movie. 3 hours into that fucker the power goes out. The movie had 15 minutes left and my heart was thumping as the cable box rebooted. You see, the last 15 minutes would tie the movie together. Success! The movie comes back on and a screen was presented. Epilogue: Tying it all together. "Holy shit", I thought to myself, "just in time". Then the power went off again.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home