Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, March 14, 2005

The lights have burned out and I have no replacement bulbs.


a little bit of details tonight. the skirt is getting there slowly.  Posted by Hello

I'm feeling random tonight so this is all over the place.

I am either very ritualistic or borderline OCD. Before I paint I need my ipod, hospital scrubs, a wife - beater shirt, my black weezer glasses, and prickly Adidas sandles. Don't ask me why, I just do. I spent 10 minutes looking for my black weezer glasses tonight, i was beginning to perspire and becoming frantic. I checked the bathroom, a likely place, glanced in the mirror, and realized......yes friends, you guessed it, i was wearing them. I am quite sure this is the onset of Alzheimers at the tender young age of 27.

My neck beard and man beard must be in love because they are beginning to slowly move towards each other. I am going to halt this courtship by any means possible.

New obsession: Threadless
This is a great business model. It's a t-shirt company. They hold contests where artists submit ideas. People then vote on them, they then make shirts for sale out of the winners. I ordered 7 today.

Buying white underwear was a mistake. What was i thinking?

I had a dream last night I was attacked by a thwack-yack monster. It made horrible yacky noises and chased me with knives. When i woke up and placed my foot on the lime green carpet it felt mushy, moist and hairy. I grimaced and looked down to see my foot in the center of 17 gallons of dog vomit.

Yuck.

I asked fred why he puked on my floor directly next to the bed when he had the whole house at his disposal. He said he had a case of the mondays. I couldn't really argue with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home