Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

i want to be like poncherello

this is a great evan story he recounted while making dinner tonight:

Man, I was sitting outside at work today with the girls for a smoke break. This slammin hot chick walks by, and she was carryin' a big ol' cake. She looked at me and smiled. I looked at the cake and said, "Man I shore would like a piece of that." She said, "It's yummy", and then walked inside. I looked over at the girls and said, "The cake looked good too."

About that time fred ran into the house from the backyard. Evan walked into the living room and screamed. "OMG, there's a turd hanging halfway out his ass and he is trying to eat it!" "He ate all that vomit and now he has a big hairy vomit turd!" We immediately grabbed the box of scooby snacks and dumped a pile on the porch. I am guessing scooby snacks taste better than vomit turds as he bolted for the door. We locked him out. Turd eating is banned up in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home