Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Free Odor


It's sunday evening about 9 p.m. I arrived at my hotel about an hour ago. As I am exhausted, this is brief. I did 3 hours on the first flight, a 3 hour layover, then 11 hours on the next flight and finally an 80 minute train ride arriving in Kyoto. My hotel is kind of swank, and sits on top of the train station. Of course, the room is rather small, but having a toilet with controls more than makes up for it One of the buttons says "free odor". I haven't pressed it yet, but i am hoping the after doing so the room will be filled with the smell of daisies. The 11 hour flight was rough. It was on Japan Air Lines, of course the food was odd, but the movie choices.....oh sheer agony. My selection? Taxi cab - starring Jimmy Falon and Queen Latifa. Jimmy, seriously, what were you thinking? Possibly the worst movie ever. Legally blond with reese witherspoon. Ick. That's it. That was my movie selection. Aside from the history channel WW2 documentary about pearl harbor which was a little creepy to watch being the only American on the plane. I was asked how much yen I brought. "About 300,000, do you think thats enough?" "Yes, unless you visit special place" Uh oh. The mention of the special place, although I am not 100% sure what it is, cannot be good. "Um, I think 300,000 will be enough then."
I turned on the tv and the world's strongest man contest is on. Sweet. They are squatting refrigerators.
Laterz. 


Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home