Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

I know how Noah felt.


sketchdump47_colored
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
It won't stop raining here. It's the kind of day where you cannot shake the dampness and feeling of cold.

This is an old sketch that I did, but I have been itchin' to try out the new watercolor paints I ordered. They come in tubes, unlike the little trays you get in grade school (the last time i watercolored), so this was an experiment. It's pretty portable too, a few tiny tubes, a small brush and a cup or bowl and your all set. I'm thinking I will take them to Japan with me, just in case....

My IPOD is on it's last legs. It's the first generation, so I have had it for a few years and use it literally for hours every day. I have dropped it 28 times, the twenty eighth time being the one that did it in. It kills me to spend 300 bucks for something I already have, but this is the one gizmo that I really like. (I just ordered a new one...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home