Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004


My first adult christmas card. It's from Nick & Colleen. Nick is my brother from a different mother. We both started work within 2 weeks of each other in Vermont. He is tall, lanky, and hails from a farm in the midwest. We shared an office and it was ok to fart in front of each other. Of all the people I worked with he was by far the best. Stupid smart, awesome pop culture knowledge, and he knew the cheat code to Contra. I have many awesome memories of him, and miss hanging out with him dearly. He begged for a layoff, received it, moved to D.C. where he lives in sin with his girl (who is also super - cool) and is pursuing a P.H.D. Two of the truly stellar people I have met along the way........  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home