Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Deafening noises

The sounds of the crickets chirping here at work today are overwhelming. My emails go without a response. I sit in a large bullpen, normally with about 8 people, but today we are down two 2 americans and 2 guys from japan. I haven't seen any other humans yet today. Vacation begins Friday.

We held our annual family Christmas dinner last night at the outback steakhouse. My brother related a story about a hottie he works with. Every time he sends an email he debates writing,

"You are pretty."

That made me giggle.


This guy has a cool job. I would like to steal it. He is an artist for the music industry...
Rockin' Jellybean


Yesterday I received my first ever christmas card in the mail from a non-family member. While this was somewhat disturbing as it is indicitive of age, I was comforted by the fact that the sender drew a vulgar picture in the card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home