Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

I like to score.

Normally I would make fun of boys that do yoga. They generally look silly and it is the new hip thing to do. However, I like to try new things so I took a class today. It was awesome and I felt pretty relaxed when finished.

I have 4 days of work this week, then 10 days of nothing. This excites me even more. I plan on watching a lot of day time television, little house on the prarie, doing a new painting, and drinking a gallon of gatorade a day. These are subtle goals.

I want an old motorcycle. This has been looming in the back of my mind for a while.

I also discovered a new band. The polyphonic spree. They have a full sound.

It is 1:45 and I deeply considering taking a nap. I went out last night to see a bluegrass ish type band play. I was home by 11, but my brother ordered elf on on-demand video. It was stupidly hilarous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home