Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Elusive dreams and jelly knees

8 hours. 8 straight hours.
8 straight hours sitting in a semi comfortable office chair with olive upholstery.
That is how i spent my day today. I am quite sure it is making my butt flatt. Someday I will need cheek implants to restore a round hemishpere like shape.

I left promptly at 4:59 and waded through the crowded streets with high hopes. Monday nights are for the gym and life drawing. My secret lover grasped me in her grips as soon as made it home though. I sit here now. 7:20 p.m., and my motivation is absent.

A friend once sent a prophetic email which read "I just want to sit on the couch and eat candy." I don't really like candy, but the overall gist rings true.

My weekend was poor due to 2 straight days of cranium cracking. I whittled the days away sitting in the book store and reading magazines with no intentions of buying and eating advils with coffee.

I've been tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home