Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bacon grease

The best thing about vacation is the breakfast freedom.
As you have no real plans for the day, you are free to cook mega whopper breakfasts.
I'm talking bacon, eggs, pancakes....the works.
I woke up at 5 am this morning, made a mega, and watched Rene Zelwegger play an orthodox jew in a movie on IFC. She doesn't make a good orthodox jew, but I make good blueberry pancakes.
Then I went back to sleep (of course). I only have 2 vacation items left

1. get a haircut (i am sporting a semi mullet)
2. get an oil change

I have been putting off the oil change. Going to jiffie lube is excruciating. They always try to sell me 20 dollar wiper blades. It's just not right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home