Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Racking the cranial area

So the below picture.....
I have been trying to decide what I want them to say.
Then a cool idea hit.

This is hypothetical at this point but.....
What if installed two led screens.....one in each bubble. I could put in some bracing on the back to mount the screens. Then, somehow stream real time Google search strings to each screen. You would see things like this:

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/searchspy/results.htm?fci=1?filter=0&qcat=web

I have been itchin to build something. This could be it. I would need some type of small computer with wireless capabilities.

Any ideas of how this can be done? I am going to start with figuring out how to get the search results. The worst case scenario is I write a small java proggie to print them out.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home