Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Moving forward

I am kind of hyped about this project. Using Cote's suggestion,
I wrote a python script to parse out the real time queries found here:

METASPY.

It works pretty well. The next step is to get some sort of a handheld for dirt cheap (one with wireless) and port this script somehow so that it will run on the handheld. This will take a bit more time........

People are so sick. Check out these search terms that came up:

pre teen
rent increase letter
sda2546
fat teen photos
"water quality" + grants for teachers + california
18eighteen pics
bev doolittle
error on credit report
performance parts on line
international medical corps
jdm engines
how to setup ntpd for redhat 7.2?
rosie perera
loans
camarillo springs golf course
what college presidents earn more annually


I'm on vacation this week from work. It is 2 pm and I am still in my pajamas. I think its time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home