Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Candy Corn and orange marshmellow peanuts

Those are both really gross, so I will not partake.
However, i have pulled my halloween costume together and it is fabulous. I will post a picture later, but its the best one I have ever done.

I am really looking forward to the weekend. Going to check out some halloween parties! The thing with events like this is that the anticipation is usually better than the actual event. Take getting your drivers lisence for example. It was exhilirating (for about a day) then I started having wrecks and people kept bumming rides.

What a difference a year makes. Last year I was in shitty vermont, the temperature was artic and we were going to a giant halloween party. I drank a buttload of tequila and was at blackout stage by 10:30 pm. It was horrendous. I won't make that mistake again.

Finally, some new songs which I really like:
1) The killers-jenny was a friend of mine
2) Nada Surf-if you leave (its a cover of the 80s song)
3) pixies - bam thwock (new song only found on itunes or any filesharing prog)
4) new band: punchline - punk band which i just found

I have some others i was listening to on the commute, but i can't remember the names.

There is obviously no snowboarding in texas. Its time to plan a trip. Early January. Meeting some of the vermont & boston crew for a weekend in near quebec at Jay Peak.

Ok thats all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home