Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, October 18, 2004

I'm waiting for my program to compile

So i have 20 minutes to kill. The cool thing about living in Austin is everytime I go out on the weekend I discover new cool places to frequent. I met one of my friends out Saturday, and then met up with some others as well. We eventually went to a little bar, the name eludes me, but it was very cool. Sunday I woke up early and went to San marcos with my brother to the outlets. He needed nice clothes as he starts a new job today. My household is fully employed now, minus Fred of course. His job is to gaurd our belongings.

Lately I have been defiling my body with fast food and a sedentary lifesyle. I can no longer handle feeling bloated and lethargic, so I am joining a gym this week.

A crazy ex-girlfriend sent me a link to one of her friend's blog.
It's really funny, so you should check it out.

http://www.blindcavefish.com

I will be 27 in less than a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home