Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Training hijinks

I bought a shock collar for fred. It makes a beep, then zaps his little ass. He was too jumpy when I had people over, so I needed to fix the problem.

It has worked wonders...I can have people over and he now behaves. In fact, I beep him quite often.

I was cooking tonight and it got a little smoky. The fire alarm started going off. This was the first time in my life when I saw a look of terror on a dogs face. He must have associated the fire alarm beep with his shock beep. He immediately dropped to the ground, laid flat, and let out a long yelp. Then he sprinted to the bedroom.

It was both sad and hilarous, all wrapped up in one sandwich.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. this is really, really sad but funny. :)

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home