Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

G's up. Ho's down.

It has been a busy few weeks, but now things are wrapping up. My last class first back to school class ends tomorrow. I close on a house on the the 23rd. Then the real fun begins, by fun I mean demolition.

For now, I have to start packing up, by packing up I mean throwing away the all of the useless shit that I have accumuluted over the last three years. Looking through the closets here is nothing short of hilarious. In the hall closet the contents were as follows:

1) 1 old suitcase
2) 3 automotive speakers
3) A sleeping bag
4) 1 philips head screwdriver
5) A gas mask
6) 1 empty bottle of forumula 409

I'm not sure how we come up with this stuff.

The final step of this process is try and clean three years worth of squalor. This is perhaps the most taxing portion of the endevour.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home