Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, August 04, 2006

a whirlwind of excitement

I'm swimming in a sea of home inspections, paperwork, end of class assignments and work craziness. Today I took off, and leisurely napped around the house in a well deserved state of peace.

During the sweltering evening heat a rainstorm erupted out of the blue. It seemed the perfect time to make a trip to the tattoo place. I now have an appointment to get a large and quite permanent marking placed upon my back next Friday. Things are wrapping up. The house closing is on the 23rd. My first back to school class ends the week after next. Next week I return to the Northeast for a trip to Boston (work related).

Here's a book recommendation for the intellectually minded out there. Narcissus and Goldmund by Herman Hesse. It's prolific.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish Finfer said...

I'll have to find time to read this one and, of course, Stepphenwolf now that class is over for a few weeks...Siddhartha was fantastic.

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home