Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

my todo list.

What do you do when your company gets sold.......you had some stock options.......and have some money to burn?

This has been festering in my head for weeks. Trivial dilemmas abound and I have the urge to by something shiny.

1) A house. It's time to blow the shithole I'm currently living in. We need a place where we can make modifications (e.g. using a crowbar to tear stuff up). No more dumb dumb landlords. Needless to say, I don't think we are going to get the deposit back.

2) A big tattoo on my back. I already drew one up, but it's a surprise. This will hurt and I don't like needles. I'm marking this as a maybe.

3) A motorcycle. I'm a bad driver and this will most likely lead to death, again, a maybe.

Overheard at my house:

E: I bought some blue dye:

M: WHy?

E: I'm gonna dye all my underware blue.

R: Why?

E: They have poop stains and I can't afford new underware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home