Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, May 29, 2006

An open letter to my friends

The next time memorial day comes around I'd like to ask a favor of you.
When we head up to the lakehouse let's be a little more careful about the room selection situation. Granted, I picked the room with the 4 beds because it was the only one left. I chose the single standalone bed for a reason. It was the most remote and clearly the bunk bed wasn't an option.

The thing is, the remotest of beds will not protect my noise zone barrier when a buddy hooks up with a hefty girl. This goes double when they are in the top bunk. No matter how quiet you think you are being, it's not quiet enough. Dude, she's hefty. There were more creaks the Yosemite Park.

I'm a trooper and I understand that sometimes you have to take one for the team, but there is a breaking point for everything. Once I heard zipper, I was out of there.
I'm sure that threw you off of your game for a moment. My bad. However, I was justified when minutes later I saw everyone else exit the room.

I'm not knocking you. In fact, the next morning when I was cooking breakfast and you walked in, grinned and apologized. "I'm sorry", you said with a chuckle. "No your not", I replied.

"No, I'm really not", was your retort.

Being a guy is awesome. Just don't bang chubbies in the same room as me and we'll be cool.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm flagging this as offensive. Yet again.

6:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I mentioned... 2 ADULTS + CHEAP BUNK BED + DRUNK + TOP BUNK = DANGER, DANGER, ALERT, ALERT, ABORT!

2:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, sleeping bag zipper? I mean what goes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for 10 seconds? no one's fly is that long.
Besides, life isn't about sex. Life is about children and passion... and spirit!
It's not about fucking and balls and pussy. It's about love.
It's about people. It's about connection.
It's not about tossing salad. It's not about cock and ass and tits and butthole pleasures.
It's not about these rusty trombone, and dirty sanchez. It's not about rainbow showers and camel-toe slide... and your Cincinnati bowtie, your Arabian goggles or the Hot Karl and pearl necklace... or pussy juice cocktails, and the jagged-head dildos, and the double-decker pussies - shit stained balls, and cum swapping, and the hanging brain, it's not about the rattlesnake wiggle, and the alligator fuckhouse, donkey-punching, the tea-bagging...

1:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home