Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

three's company day 17


three's company day 17
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
Then, to complete my perfect day, I FINALLY got the basic features down for left boys face. Yes, his lips are too big, but I can fix that. It's all in the details, baby.

The details.

I've got two projects in the queue for after this one (this one still should be another month or so).

I met this sculptor at life drawing a few weeks ago. He does a lot of casting work and has a studio. I told him I was interested in trying out some casting (basic stuff) and he said he would help me out.

SCORE.

I want to cast 4 hands (my hands) in various poses

1) a fist black panther style
2) a peace sign
3) the bird
4) and a thumbs up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home