Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

three's company day 10


three's company day 10
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
I spent all night working on the red shirt. It was perfect, PERFECt i tell you. Then i stood and realized the proportions were wrong. Some major revision is required. Dangit. (I love that word)

I'm in recluse mode right now. I've been ancy every day to come home and work on this. Fred hangs out behind me. Tonight, I stepped backwards and stepped on him.

He didn't yelp, but he let an audible fart. I congratulated him and gave him a treat. I'm trying to train him to fart like a human, the louder the better. Once we get to that stage, my next goal is to train him to audibly fart on command.

Ultimately, I'd like to put him in a dog show, full of pretentious dog owners. WHen the judge bent down to inspect his hind quarters I would murmur "Fred Flintstone", which would be the key word for fred to let audible fart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home