Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, June 13, 2005

cheese graters and flaming tables

I scored a treasure this week at the library with, "Conspiracy of Fools". It's a book about the Enron scandal. So interesting, I can't put it down. The majority of yesterday was spent on the love sofa reading and napping. Seriously, after reading this, I want to put my money in mason jars and bury it in the backyard. I did also score a sweet watercolor book too, I am hoping to experiment a little tonight with some of the ideas.

So since I was feeling all smart for reading books about corporate finance, later that evening it was time to return to my roots. Now, I don't order pay-per-views anymore, but we did order the ECW one night stand pay-per-view last night.

It was freaking awesome!

We were yelling at the tv, the dog was howling. There was one match with the Dudley Boyz vs. Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman. They broke out cheese graters and were using them on each other's heads. Since I am squeamish, I nearly puked. It was great. I just wish this kind of show was on regular tv every week. During college, we had two tv's in the living room stacked on each other so we could watch both Raw & Nitro. That was the heyday.

I got my money in the mail today. Nobody stole it.

Yet.

I feel like relief. Now if I can just get my moolah for the stupid camera back life will be grandiose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home