Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Let's do paranoid.

As the years slowly creep up upon me, I notice myself becoming more and more paranoid about trivial day to day occurances. I fear the jip. First the camera man jipped me (I am currently in battle with Amazon.com). I worry a lot that I will take back all of my library books except the one that fell behind the couch. Wierd eh? I worry that the grease pool in the grill will ignite.....after I have turned the grill off.

Now, these are trivial, but here is a good one. I cashed out my 401k from ibm and am going to roll it into an IRA. It's a lot of money (to me anyway). The only option I had was for them to mail me a check. Let me tell you, I'm sweating balls right now. Speaking of balls. If you google abnormally large testicle photos, my blog comes up. I feel like a proud daddy. Try it, BIG BALLS

I digress....

So I watched a 20/20 about mail fraud, I am convinced the said check will arrive but will be stolen by an evil doer from my mailbox. I've hurried home everyday at lunch this week to intercept the mailman, but still no check. Now I've resorted to calling the place and talking to them in a pimp like voice, "Where's my money?!!?"

Nashville is coming up. So excited. After that weekend I will depart from Nashville and make my way to a military base in New Jersey for work. For some reason, I am sensing an adventure out of this one.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home