Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Lost and Found

Missing:

1 pair - plastic black frame glasses, slight stigmatism in left lense, right lense has no prescription

How do you lose glasses? It is perplexing. My OCD compels me to continuosly search the house but they are surely gone to the place which holds the other half of my socks.

We had a power outtage at work yesterday. It was sweeeeeeet. It was over 2 hours long, so we left and went to Mt. Brownel and sat in the sun.

A disruption like this brought back fond memories. It reminded me of when bad things would happen in elementary school. Growing up in Indiana, the only natural disasters we had to fear were tornadoes and fertilizing season. At least once a year a trailer park in Kentucy would be obliterated. Whenever we came under a tornado watch in school, all of the kids would be herded into the boys and girls bathrooms. Oddly, both genders would be mixed into each bathroom.

During one such session my cousin discovered he needed to pee badly. Luckily, we happened to be in the bathroom, so he stood up, went to the urinal and peed. Unluckily, the teachers took offense at him peeing next to a bunch of girls. He earned 1 day of saturday school.

Past weekend involved birthday festivities with friends part 1. It was a blast. There was even a cake with my name on it.
Tomorrow night another friend (who ironically shares the same birthday as myself) and others have a dinner night planned. I suspect it will be slightly lower key than the previously mentioned function.

Last item:

I have an idea for an invention. Let me explain. I drive a big evil suv. The nice thing about it is that the back window rolls down. This makes driving at night wonderful. Also, driving at night with all of the windows down makes me feel really smart. This is usually when moments of genius hit me.

Anyway, I am driving home late last night, roll into the driveway, and notice that I have to hit 5 different buttons to roll up all of the windows. Why isn't there just one button to roll up all windows? Thats my invention.


1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Dude, you need to get Lasik. Nevermind those scientist glasses ;>

4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home