Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Coolest morning ever

After a great schnitzel dinner last night (and a few cups of wine) I passed out. So this morning I woke up about 3:30 and could not get to sleep. At 3:30 in the morning you have to be creative, after a bit of reading I decided it was time to iron the clothes. This was interesting, instead of an iron there is a type of "press" ordeal hooked to the wall. I ended up just pressing wrinkles into all of my clothes. Oh well.

Anyway... fast forward to 6 am, on a cold grey morning. The lobby is really kind of pimped out here, so me, sketchpad, and IPOD came down to do some still lifes. I spent an hour in the lobby jamming great songs and doing sketches. It was very surreal.

After a HUGE breakfast (i am eating like a pig) it was time to go to work. My rental car is a vectra 5 speed diesel. Its kind of fast, so I was dukes of hazzarding it this morning. I suck so bad at directions though, I got lost twice on the way in.......

Tonight we are going bowling. I may skip and go swimming instead....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home