Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

bottom of the junker food chain

Monday is big item trash pickup day. That is our annual holiday where we clear out the garage of all the shit collected in the previous year. This year's theme was jeep parts. I put a craigslist add up for 4 times and rims. In less than an hour I had received about 34 phone calls.

2 guys showed up in a beatup pickup. I knew I had a winner. We loaded up the tires and then I said, "Hey I've got some other stuff.....". We unloaded some motor mounts, transmission mounts, the bumper is gone and I can see the floor again.

Now that I have room I can wake up early tomorrow and drive around the neighborhood to see if anyone set out some treasures....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home