Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

filthy hands


sketchdump 221
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
I had taken a little hiatus from life drawing sessions due to home repairs and the like. However, with the onset of semi cold weather, it's really the perfect time to sit inside on a sunday afternoon and draw naked people. I'm bored of realistic stuff and am trying to change up the style a little. This turned out sort of cool.

I suck at hands, so everything now gets really big hands until I improve.

We made some queso tonight for dinner. Fred stole it.

He is sitting beneath me dropping the worst ass I have ever smelt in my life. I squirted his asshole with febreeze. While I'm sure it burned, actions had to be taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home