Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, February 14, 2005

warm buns

5:45 am Tuesday morning.

I went to sleep last night at 6:30 pm, waking at around 4 am. My body is wrecked and demanding fatty greasy food.

The highlight of the day was lunch. We went to a really cool traditional restaurant, complete with baby tables, pillows to sit on, girls in kimonos, and food i did not recognize. It was mainly tofu with all the fixins'. The taste? I think its aquired.

The taxis are an odd experience. First off, they are immaculately clean. No smell of B.O. or cigarettes. Also the drivers wear suits and white cotton gloves.

Business travel is so freaky. You are stuck in a foreign place, jet lagged, with nothing to watch on television in the early morning hours. I find myself sitting on the heated toliet seat reading Arthur C. Clark and waiting for McDonalds to open so I can get an egg McMuffin.

Bennifer came in late last night, so at least I have someone to have dinner with now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home