Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Monday morning. Again.

The alarm on my cell phone went off at the oh so early hour of 6:15. I awoke from my NyQuil induced slumber to realize I had to go to work. What a jip.

The weekend was quite calm. Since we have white trash tendencies, our house was a wreck. Let me explain. We have this huge dining room area (see the pics from the earlier post). Now, since white trash boys don't like investing in things like tables and chairs, my brother chose to use the dining room as a workshop to build a speaker box. 3 days later, it was filled with lumber, sawdust, tools, and blood. Oh yeah, he cut his pretty bad. Then he passed out and bled on the floor. What a puss.

Anyways,
The house is now immaculate for at least a day. Much like the terror alert scale our dictator uses, I will make one for my house. We are currently at orange alert, which means a full scale mess is a possibility.

I saw an indy film this weekend called the station agent. Probably the best movie I have seen this year. Its a must see.

PS

I get to go see the Pixies in September. Top that, chief.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again, Ruel. I've linked off my site to yours. Hope all is well.


Ryan Reynolds

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home